©
Azwanger R.F.

Azwanger R.F.

The company R.F. Azwanger was founded in 1656 as a trading company for food and colonial goods. After a few changes of ownership, Raimund Felix Azwanger was the active speciality retailer from 1770 to 1804 and gave his name to the company until Paul Kopp became the new owner in 1919. The company has remained in the ownership of the Kopp family and is currently being continued in the 4th generation. The assortment now comprises more than 5000 articles, including spirits, sparkling wine, champagne and domestic and international wines. In addition to Austrian chocolates, jams, vinegars, oils and coffees, delicatessen from Italy, France and Spain are also offered.

accepts Altstadt vouchers
Parkticket puncher

Contact & Arrival

Route planer