Uhren Siegl

The Uhren Siegl shop was founded in 1897 by Josef W. Siegl and has its headquarters at today's location since 1898. His son Hermann Siegl (born 1902) already devoted himself to his father's craftsmanship at a young age. With a constant team of six employees, the company survived the First and Second World Wars without ever having to close. Since no successor could take over the family heritage, Dallinger took over the company in 1976.

Today, Uhren Siegl presents international brands of watches such as Breitling, Tudor, Maurice Lacroix, NOMOS Glashütte, Frederique Constant Geneve, Tissot and Alpina.

In addition, Uhren Siegl is an authorised partner for exquisite jewellery from Fope, Meister, Leo Wittwer, Schoeffel, Odenwald, Al Coro, Evernel, Varivello and Clioro.

Parkticket puncher

Contact & Arrival

Route planer