Hotel am Mirabellplatz
Welcome to the Hotel am Mirabellplatz, Salzburg . Built in 1653 as the palace of Archbishop Paris Lodron, our hotel radiates historical charm paired with modern character. Thanks to the good location in the old town, the most popular sights are only a few minutes' walk away. Whether elegant comfort room, modern business room, spacious family room or exclusive residence room - all rooms have been furnished and lovingly decorated with great attention to detail.
The "Hotel am Mirabellplatz" is located in a historically important building in Salzburg, which is an indispensable mosaic stone in the characteristic appearance of the Mozart city and is under conservation protection. The palace was built by the famous prince archbishop Paris Lodron for his family's residential purposes. Since 1816 the building with its mutual history has been used as an inn, guest house and finally as a hotel.
The Kleindienst family, owners of the hotel, paid special attention to the historical substance and tradition of the building during the renovation.
With great attention to detail, the hotel has succeeded in capturing the unique character of this historic location and making it an experience for the guests of the hotel. Today, the former palace presents itself as a hotel with incomparable Salzburg flair at the world-famous Mirabellplatz with its magnificent park and Mirabell Castle, one of the most popular wedding locations in the world.
- Charming 4-star boutique hotel in a Palais on Mirabellplatz
- Central location in the Altstadt
- Personally owned and individual private hotel
- All rooms, the Junior Suite and the exclusive apartment are equipped with bathtub or shower, WC, telephone, W-Lan, cable TV, minibar, hairdryer, make-up mirror and safe.
- Non-smoking hotel
- Rich buffet breakfast with Austrian quality products
- Assortment of daily newspapers
- Chill Out Lounge with a free assortment of hot and cold drinks
- W-Lan in the whole hotel free of charge
- Free Internet and W-Lan
- Chill-out lounge with free hot and cold drinks and newspapers
- Weekend breakfast until 11:00 a.m.